Here is Practical Explanation about Next Life,

Page 1 of 1
20 posts
Here is Practical Explanation about Next Life,

west
Posts: 6
Joined: Tue Jun 30, 2015 11:24 am
Practical Explanation ( For Example ) :- `1st of all can you tell me every single seconds detail from that time when you born ?? ( i need every seconds detail ?? that what- what you have thought and done on every single second )

can you tell me every single detail of your `1 cheapest Minute Or your whole hour, day, week, month, year or your whole life ??

if you are not able to tell me about this life then what proof do you have that you didn't forget your past ? and that you will not forget this present life in the future ?

that is Fact that Supreme Lord Krishna exists but we posses no such intelligence to understand him.
there is also next life. and i already proved you that no scientist, no politician, no so-called intelligent man in this world is able to understand this Truth. cuz they are imagining. and you cannot imagine what is god, who is god, what is after life etc.
_______
for example :Your father existed before your birth. you cannot say that before your birth your father don,t exists.

So you have to ask from mother, "Who is my father?" And if she says, "This gentleman is your father," then it is all right. It is easy.
Otherwise, if you makes research, "Who is my father?" go on searching for life; you'll never find your father.

( now maybe...maybe you will say that i will search my father from D.N.A, or i will prove it by photo's, or many other thing's which i will get from my mother and prove it that who is my Real father.{ So you have to believe the authority. who is that authority ? she is your mother. you cannot claim of any photo's, D.N.A or many other things without authority ( or ur mother ).

if you will show D.N.A, photo's, and many other proofs from other women then your mother. then what is use of those proofs ??} )

same you have to follow real authority. "Whatever You have spoken, I accept it," Then there is no difficulty. And You are accepted by Devala, Narada, Vyasa, and You are speaking Yourself, and later on, all the acaryas have accepted. Then I'll follow.
I'll have to follow great personalities. The same reason mother says, this gentleman is my father. That's all. Finish business. Where is the necessity of making research? All authorities accept Krsna, the Supreme Personality of Godhead. You accept it; then your searching after God is finished.

Why should you waste your time?
_______
all that is you need is to hear from authority ( same like mother ). and i heard this truth from authority " Srila Prabhupada " he is my spiritual master.
im not talking these all things from my own.
___________

in this world no `1 can be Peace full. this is all along Fact.

cuz we all are suffering in this world 4 Problems which are Disease, Old age, Death, and Birth after Birth.

tell me are you really happy ?? you can,t be happy if you will ignore these 4 main problem. then still you will be Forced by Nature.
___________________

if you really want to be happy then follow these 6 Things which are No illicit sex, No gambling, No drugs ( No tea & coffee ), No meat-eating ( No onion & garlic's )

5th thing is whatever you eat `1st offer it to Supreme Lord Krishna. ( if you know it what is Guru parama-para then offer them food not direct Supreme Lord Krishna )

and 6th " Main Thing " is you have to Chant " hare krishna hare krishna krishna krishna hare hare hare rama hare rama rama rama hare hare ".
_______________________________
If your not able to follow these 4 things no illicit sex, no gambling, no drugs, no meat-eating then don,t worry but chanting of this holy name ( Hare Krishna Maha-Mantra ) is very-very and very important.

Chant " hare krishna hare krishna krishna krishna hare hare hare rama hare rama rama rama hare hare " and be happy.

if you still don,t believe on me then chant any other name for 5 Min's and chant this holy name for 5 Min's and you will see effect. i promise you it works And chanting at least 16 rounds ( each round of 108 beads ) of the Hare Krishna maha-mantra daily.
____________
Here is no Question of Holy Books quotes, Personal Experiences, Faith or Belief. i accept that Sometimes Faith is also Blind. Here is already Practical explanation which already proved that every`1 else in this world is nothing more then Busy Foolish and totally idiot.
_________________________
Source(s):
every `1 is already Blind in this world and if you will follow another Blind then you both will fall in hole. so try to follow that person who have Spiritual Eyes who can Guide you on Actual Right Path. ( my Authority & Guide is my Spiritual Master " Srila Prabhupada " )
_____________
if you want to see Actual Purpose of human life then see this link : ( www.asitis.com {Bookmark it })
read it complete. ( i promise only readers of this book that they { he/she } will get every single answer which they want to know about why im in this material world, who im, what will happen after this life, what is best thing which will make Human Life Perfect, and what is perfection of Human Life. ) purpose of human life is not to live like animal cuz every`1 at present time doing 4 thing which are sleeping, eating, sex & fear. purpose of human life is to become freed from Birth after birth, Old Age, Disease, and Death.
Re: Here is Practical Explanation about Next Life,

Chaos
Posts: 28
Joined: Sat Dec 20, 2014 3:44 pm
Excuse me, but what you write is neither practical nor an explanation.

You obviously have something to say. So, if you want us to take our time reading and understanding what you have to say, then please, by all means, take your time to make what you tell us legible and coherent.
Re: Here is Practical Explanation about Next Life,
User avatar
JohnLombard
Site Admin
Posts: 60
Joined: Mon Jan 13, 2014 3:18 am
West,

1) Just because someone says something is true, doesn't make it true.  That's a truly ridiculous argument, and I hope that's not what you are saying.  It seems that English is not your native language, which may cause some difficulty in communicating your real meaning.

2) Your statement that, "All authorities accept Krsna, the Supreme Personality of Godhead" is fundamentally untrue.  In fact, the vast majority of both religious and atheist authorities do not accept Krsna (or Krishna) as anything other than a fairy tale or myth.

3) Your post is dangerously close to breaking forum rules, in that it seems to be preaching, rather than seeking discussion.  You do not ask questions, you simply make assertions that your particular viewpoint is 'the truth', and then point everyone to a website that is being used for commercial purposes to sell various religious paraphenalia.

You are welcome to participate here, but any further attempts to promote a commercial website, or to just claim your statements as facts without presenting evidence, or responding to challenges from others, will result in getting you removed from these forums.  On the other hand, if you demonstrate a willingness to interact with others, respond to their questions, and listen to their counter-claims...then you will be welcomed and encouraged as a member of this community.

ETA: I have moved this thread from the 'Education' forum to 'Religion, Philosophy, & Morality', as it is more appropriate to that section.
Re: Here is Practical Explanation about Next Life,

west
Posts: 6
Joined: Tue Jun 30, 2015 11:24 am
Chaos wrote:Excuse me, but what you write is neither practical nor an explanation.

You obviously have something to say. So, if you want us to take our time reading and understanding what you have to say, then please, by all means, take your time to make what you tell us legible and coherent.
although my english is not very grammatically, rhetorically correct and Rascals are concerned with grammar. Actual workers are concerned with thoughts.
Re: Here is Practical Explanation about Next Life,

west
Posts: 6
Joined: Tue Jun 30, 2015 11:24 am
JohnLombard wrote:West,

Your statement that, "All authorities accept Krsna, the Supreme Personality of Godhead" is fundamentally untrue.  In fact, the vast majority of both religious and atheist authorities do not accept Krsna (or Krishna) as anything other than a fairy tale or myth.
alright then simply come to real point ) can you recall everything which you have thought or done on each second within`1 cheap minute or not ?

what is your answer ? ( can you recall everything or not ? ) yes or no ?
Re: Here is Practical Explanation about Next Life,
User avatar
JohnLombard
Site Admin
Posts: 60
Joined: Mon Jan 13, 2014 3:18 am
west wrote:
Chaos wrote:Excuse me, but what you write is neither practical nor an explanation.

You obviously have something to say. So, if you want us to take our time reading and understanding what you have to say, then please, by all means, take your time to make what you tell us legible and coherent.
although my english is not very grammatically, rhetorically correct and Rascals are concerned with grammar. Actual workers are concerned with thoughts.
Actually, west, what we are concerned with is communication.  That involves one person expressing themselves in a manner that others can clearly understand their meaning.  Bad grammar, poor logic, and confusing sentence structure all detract from the ability of others to understand what you are saying.  It isn't our job to try to guess what you are saying...it is your job to explain it so that others can clearly understand it.

"Actual workers are concerned with thoughts"?  Yes -- with clear thoughts, that can be clearly communicated to others.  Not with a mishmash of seemingly random observations.
Re: Here is Practical Explanation about Next Life,
User avatar
JohnLombard
Site Admin
Posts: 60
Joined: Mon Jan 13, 2014 3:18 am
west wrote:
JohnLombard wrote:West,

Your statement that, "All authorities accept Krsna, the Supreme Personality of Godhead" is fundamentally untrue.  In fact, the vast majority of both religious and atheist authorities do not accept Krsna (or Krishna) as anything other than a fairy tale or myth.
alright then simply come to real point ) can you recall everything which you have thought or done on each second within`1 cheap minute or not ?

what is your answer ? ( can you recall everything or not ? ) yes or no ?
No, I cannot.  Nor can you.  Nor can anyone else on this planet.

Which is, of course, entirely irrelevant to the point I raised, that you are making a 100% false claim when you state that, "All authorities accept Krsna, the Supreme Personality of Godhead."  Christians reject this.  Muslims reject this.  Mormons, Scientologists, Hindus, Jews, Jehovah's Witnesses, Wiccans, and atheists reject this.  Which means that the vast majority of the world's population rejects this claim.

And this is actually the lesser of your false arguments.  Far worse is this one:
same you have to follow real authority. "Whatever You have spoken, I accept it," Then there is no difficulty. And You are accepted by Devala,
Narada, Vyasa, and You are speaking Yourself, and later on, all the acaryas have accepted. Then I'll follow.
The very idea that someone should accept something just because someone in authority claimed it is true is the very opposite of what this site is about.  It is absolutely wrong, it is a lie...it is, in fact, the core root of a great many of the worst abuses that mankind has ever suffered -- every time some charismatic individual stood up and said, "I have the Truth, you must follow me and do what I say, to question me is wrong."

The description of this site very clearly states that the purpose is to challenge and question the beliefs of others.  That the purpose is to encourage critical thinking, and critical thinking requires the rational examination of evidence for a particular claim.  You present exactly zero evidence, you just tell us that it is true, and we must accept it...while making claims that are demonstrably false.

So please...since you are the 'enlightened' one...please present us with actual, verifiable evidence for the claims that you are making.  Failing that, you are just wasting your time, and ours.
Re: Here is Practical Explanation about Next Life,

Chaos
Posts: 28
Joined: Sat Dec 20, 2014 3:44 pm
west wrote:
Chaos wrote:Excuse me, but what you write is neither practical nor an explanation.

You obviously have something to say. So, if you want us to take our time reading and understanding what you have to say, then please, by all means, take your time to make what you tell us legible and coherent.
although my english is not very grammatically, rhetorically correct and Rascals are concerned with grammar. Actual workers are concerned with thoughts.
You cannot read my thoughts.

I cannot read your thoughts.

Therefore, grammar and rhetoric are the only tools available to us to communicate our thoughts to each other.

Please, give it a try.
Re: Here is Practical Explanation about Next Life,

west
Posts: 6
Joined: Tue Jun 30, 2015 11:24 am
JohnLombard wrote:No, I cannot.  Nor can you.  Nor can anyone else on this planet.

Which is, of course, entirely irrelevant to the point I raised, that you are making a 100% false claim when you state that, "All authorities accept Krsna, the Supreme Personality of Godhead."  Christians reject this.  Muslims reject this.  Mormons, Scientologists, Hindus, Jews, Jehovah's Witnesses, Wiccans, and atheists reject this.  Which means that the vast majority of the world's population rejects this claim.

alright now explain that what kind of verifiable and tangible explanation  christian, muslim, Mormons, Scientologists, jews ( and other 3500 religions ) has got ? explain it now.

alright you simply explain only 2 explanations ( of christians and muslims ) but keep `1 thing in your ( dull ) brian that you cant **impose** ( or shift burdon of proof ) your authority on us. ( The Hare Krishnas )
___________________
now let us hope that such an **nonsense rascal** like you will explain anything at all without **imposing** ( ( or shifting burdon of proof ) your authority on us. ( The Hare Krishnas.)
Re: Here is Practical Explanation about Next Life,
User avatar
Hokulele
Posts: 12
Joined: Thu Jan 15, 2015 2:56 pm
west wrote:So you have to ask from mother, "Who is my father?" And if she says, "This gentleman is your father," then it is all right. It is easy.
Otherwise, if you makes research, "Who is my father?" go on searching for life; you'll never find your father.

( now maybe...maybe you will say that i will search my father from D.N.A, or i will prove it by photo's, or many other thing's which i will get from my mother and prove it that who is my Real father.{ So you have to believe the authority. who is that authority ? she is your mother. you cannot claim of any photo's, D.N.A or many other things without authority ( or ur mother ).

if you will show D.N.A, photo's, and many other proofs from other women then your mother. then what is use of those proofs ??} )

same you have to follow real authority. "Whatever You have spoken, I accept it,"
What if your mother is a known liar?
Re: Here is Practical Explanation about Next Life,
User avatar
JohnLombard
Site Admin
Posts: 60
Joined: Mon Jan 13, 2014 3:18 am
west wrote:
JohnLombard wrote:No, I cannot.  Nor can you.  Nor can anyone else on this planet.

Which is, of course, entirely irrelevant to the point I raised, that you are making a 100% false claim when you state that, "All authorities accept Krsna, the Supreme Personality of Godhead."  Christians reject this.  Muslims reject this.  Mormons, Scientologists, Hindus, Jews, Jehovah's Witnesses, Wiccans, and atheists reject this.  Which means that the vast majority of the world's population rejects this claim.

alright now explain that what kind of verifiable and tangible explanation  christian, muslim, Mormons, Scientologists, jews ( and other 3500 religions ) has got ? explain it now.

alright you simply explain only 2 explanations ( of christians and muslims ) but keep `1 thing in your ( dull ) brian that you cant **impose** ( or shift burdon of proof ) your authority on us. ( The Hare Krishnas )
___________________
now let us hope that such an **nonsense rascal** like you will explain anything at all without **imposing** ( ( or shifting burdon of proof ) your authority on us. ( The Hare Krishnas.)
West -- You are barking up entirely the wrong tree.  I'm an atheist.  I believe in no god.  And the REASON is that Christians, Muslims, Hare Krishnas, and all other religions do not have verifiable and tangible evidence for their beliefs.

And regarding "burden of proof", you are the one making the claim, so you therefore have the burden to demonstrate it's truth.  Everything that you are saying here essentially comes down to "You should believe me because I said that it is true.  I don't have to show you any proof or evidence, and it is wrong for you to ask me for that, you should just accept everything I say as truth."

I will never, ever do that, not for you, or for any other person on this planet.  And if that's the best argument you've got, then I'd really suggest that you go elsewhere, because this is most definitely not the forum for you.

Not to mention the fact that you've already made at least one blatant lie, when you claimed that "All authorities accept Krsna, the Supreme Personality of Godhead."  When you are claiming things that are very obviously not true, why on earth would I be expected to give credence to anything else that you say?
Re: Here is Practical Explanation about Next Life,

west
Posts: 6
Joined: Tue Jun 30, 2015 11:24 am
JohnLombard wrote:West -- You are barking up entirely the wrong tree.  I'm an atheist.  I believe in no god.  And the REASON is that Christians, Muslims, Hare Krishnas, and all other religions do not have verifiable and tangible evidence for their beliefs.


this practical explanation is in front of you but still we ( The Hare Krishnas ) dont have any explanastion ? ( just see the rascaldom ) and i have to believe such an street dog like you ? ( just see the folly )
_____

and now begone ( blind sheep ) cuz there is no meaning in beating the dead horse(s) like you. ( simply waste of time.)
Re: Here is Practical Explanation about Next Life,
User avatar
JohnLombard
Site Admin
Posts: 60
Joined: Mon Jan 13, 2014 3:18 am
west wrote:and now begone ( blind sheep ) cuz there is no meaning in beating the dead horse(s) like you. ( simply waste of time.)
You are quite welcome to leave the forums.  Having still failed to address the fact that your initial claim that "All authorities accept Krsna, the Supreme Personality of Godhead" is completely and absolutely untrue.  And that you have offered not one shred of evidence for any of the claims that you have made.

You are welcome to come back any time, if you decide you are interested in actual discussion, and answering other people's questions.  That's what this forum is for.  But saying, "Only I know the truth, and anyone who questions me or doesn't accept what I say is not worth my time" is very definitely an attitude that would get you banned from this forum in a fairly short time...so it's probably better for you to leave of your own accord first.
Re: Here is Practical Explanation about Next Life,

west
Posts: 6
Joined: Tue Jun 30, 2015 11:24 am
JohnLombard wrote:You are **more garbage** first.
and whatever you all have been written that is *not enough power-full* to disprove this *Practical Explanation*

just like for example:- Just as you can *judge* whether rice is properly cooked by picking out one small grain, so you can know that person is *Rascal* or Sane by observing one line of his/her matter.

*that is all*. ( argument finished.)
Re: Here is Practical Explanation about Next Life,
User avatar
JohnLombard
Site Admin
Posts: 60
Joined: Mon Jan 13, 2014 3:18 am
Bye bye
Re: Here is Practical Explanation about Next Life,
User avatar
Hokulele
Posts: 12
Joined: Thu Jan 15, 2015 2:56 pm
That edit is probably the most unintentionally amusing thing I have seen in a while.

West, how do you know your authority isn't lying to you?  Your "Practical Explanation" fails to address the fact that authorities, including mothers, have been known to say things that aren't true.

Edit:  Whoops, I think I am too late.  Ah well.
Re: Here is Practical Explanation about Next Life,
User avatar
JohnLombard
Site Admin
Posts: 60
Joined: Mon Jan 13, 2014 3:18 am
*sigh*  This is the second person who's come here with the apparent idea that "This is a place where I can claim whatever I want, present no evidence whatsoever, and expect everyone just to believe me".  This despite the fact that everything about this site emphasizes the elements of debate, critical thinking, and evidence.

And they then get upset and leave when people have the audacity to ask questions.

I don't mind different beliefs...welcome them, in fact, it will make conversations much more interesting than a bunch of people just sitting around agreeing with each other.  But what part of the site's description led these people to think that this is a place where they won't be questioned or challenged?
Re: Here is Practical Explanation about Next Life,

Chaos
Posts: 28
Joined: Sat Dec 20, 2014 3:44 pm
JohnLombard wrote:*sigh*  This is the second person who's come here with the apparent idea that "This is a place where I can claim whatever I want, present no evidence whatsoever, and expect everyone just to believe me".  This despite the fact that everything about this site emphasizes the elements of debate, critical thinking, and evidence.

And they then get upset and leave when people have the audacity to ask questions.

I don't mind different beliefs...welcome them, in fact, it will make conversations much more interesting than a bunch of people just sitting around agreeing with each other.  But what part of the site's description led these people to think that this is a place where they won't be questioned or challenged?
It is my observation that most, if not all, sites say they are all about debate and evidence - including anti-vaxxer, truther and other conspiracy theorist sites.

Other than sites that ban discussion of politics, religion and similar contentious topics altogether, I can recall only one example to the contrary - I think it was a fundamentalist Christian site, maybe RaptureReady, which stated outright they´re a place for like-minded people and if you didn´t share their core beliefs, you weren´t welcome there.

It is unfortunate, but probably unavoidable, that people will take a while (and a number of banned posters) to realize that this site actually means what they say about the critical thinking. Or rather, that this site doesn´t have a (to put it diplomatically) highly idiosyncratic concept of "critical thinking".
Re: Here is Practical Explanation about Next Life,
User avatar
Hokulele
Posts: 12
Joined: Thu Jan 15, 2015 2:56 pm
JohnLombard wrote:*sigh*  This is the second person who's come here with the apparent idea that "This is a place where I can claim whatever I want, present no evidence whatsoever, and expect everyone just to believe me".   <snip>
Well, they can *expect* it...

;)
Re: Here is Practical Explanation about Next Life,

Chaos
Posts: 28
Joined: Sat Dec 20, 2014 3:44 pm
Dealing with such behavior also sends a message - both to people prone to such behavior and those who loathe it - that the behavior will not be tolerated here.

As a result, I think you can expect people interested in open discussion and critical thinking to feel more welcome here than people interested in preaching their gospel.


Some other forum I could name, on the other hand, sent a very clear message that preaching, lying through your teeth, insulting others and all the other disruptive bullflop was perfectly acceptable as long as one accepted some simple style guides (such as phrasing insults in such a way that one could pretend they were not insults of specific other posters) - while at the same time sending the equally clear message that calling a spade a spade and pointing out the disruptive bullflop behavior of other posters would invariably draw the ire of The Powers That Be. And I think we all remember what that tactic did to the quality of discussion...
Page 1 of 1
Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests

cron